Posts Tagged "Ft Myers Air Conditioning Repair"

Reasons for AC Circuit Breaker Trips

Posted by on Oct 6, 2016 in Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL, Maintenance Tips | 0 comments

When the temperatures seriously rise throughout Ft Myers, we get a great deal of inquiries from homeowners that their air conditioner keeps tripping the circuit breaker. So long as one will be able to reset the breaker and will not happen once again, everything should really be alright. But, when it does still happen, remember to contact us to find out precisely what the issue may be. Ignoring the problem may well turn into a larger Ft Myers Air Conditioning Repair problem. Because the circuit breakers task is to act as a safety device, when it trips there is certainly a good reason behind...

Read More

The Importance of Air Conditioning Maintenance

Posted by on Sep 3, 2013 in Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL, Maintenance Tips | 0 comments

Air Conditioning maintenance is vital we know at Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL if one wants to keep a repair-free air conditioner.  Many of the tips that we share with our customers are well illustrated in the infographic posted below. Many tips and ideas are easy for homeowners to perform themselves and do not cost much money.  However, the the long term cost advantages are great in terms of cutting back on costly repair bills or air conditioning replacements.   Check out our page on preventative maintenance tips and our article on what common AC issues for more information on the...

Read More

Evolution of Air Conditioning

Posted by on Aug 23, 2013 in Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL | 0 comments

Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL saw this info graphic today and felt it was a good follow up to our recent post on Fun Air Conditioning Facts.  We kind of like finding these info graphics because they are a quick read and certainly more “fun” to read than an article.  Hope you enjoy it! Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually. Download or print a copy of this post...

Read More

Ways to Save Energy at Home This Summer

Posted by on Aug 22, 2013 in Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL | 0 comments

Heat created from within your home can contribute considerably to the expenses of cooling. Below are a couple of tips to assist in getting rid of heat from within in the home from Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL: Turn off incandescent lights. Just 5 % of the energy that enters a common incandescent bulb comes out as light. The remaining 95 % comes out as heat! Change to energy-efficient LED bulbs – they produce 90 % less heat, in addition to using 75 % less energy. At first more costly, they are actually less expensive than incandescent bulbs in the long run because they make use...

Read More

Fun Air Conditioning Facts

Posted by on Aug 21, 2013 in Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL | 0 comments

The inner operations of an air conditioner might not be as fascinating to the average property owner as they are to the experienced Heating and Air professional, however don’t take this outstanding invention for granted! Air Conditioning Repair Ft Myers FL has paid tribute to the great ol’ air conditioner with some enjoyable realities below. 1. The air conditioner had not been invented for individuals. In 1902 the 25-year-old graduate from Cornell University, Willis Carrier, created the first idea of the air conditioner to resolve a humidity problem afflicting the printing...

Read More